Each account may have up to 10 holds at one time
- Go to the library catalog. You do not have to be logged in to Save Titles.
- Search for the title you wish to hold.
- If your search produces a list of multiple titles, click on the blue linked title of the item you wish to request to view the full record screen
- Click on the button. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your name and library card number and to choose a branch location where you would like to pick up your item.
- The cancel date defaults to 90 days from the date the hold is placed if left blank. Select another date if you need to.
When the item is ready for pickup, you will be notified by email or phone.